Somewhere away from the hustling around of the Manali town is a spot notable for being outlandish, yet exceptionally Indian. Old Manali, a sack packers heaven draws in travellers from all around the globe. Roughly 3 km from the Manali town, this spot has a rundown of delightful bistros offering neighbourhood indulgences from Himachal Pradesh just as fascinating cooking styles from all around the world.
Here are 5 must visit cafes in Manali :
1. Born Free Cafe – Live Music, Local and foreign treats, explorers from the world surrounding you! Arranged on the Manu Temple Road, This spot is ideal for you to end your day with. Born Free offers a bistro, inn and collaborating space, and is an incredible spot to unwind on a budget-friendly plan. American, Italian, Israeli, Himachali, this spot has a wide range of delicaces and offers a comfortable and energetic atmosphere.
2. Johnson’s Cafe – Featured on The Lonely Planet and Highway on my Plate, this spot is perhaps the best cafe in Manali. It is arranged on the Circuit House Road and is known for its European food and Trout fish. It has a pleasant location with the view of snow-covered mountains. This spot is somewhat costly whenever contrasted with different cafes, however, the mood, food and area is absolutely worth the cost.
3. The Lazy Dog : The Lazy Dog bistro, Old Manali is situated in the lap of the waterway, encircled by lavish green trees. It has a western touch and offers live performances every now and again. Assuming you need to appreciate nature on a warm bright day, this is the spot to be as it offers outside seating.
4. Cafe 1947 – The Vibe of this spot is something worth encountering. Known for its Italian Delicacies, this spot offers a mind-blowing view, food and service. Located while in transit to the Manu Temple, Old Manali, this bistro is strongly recommendable as it is truly the best cafe in Old Manali. Don’t forget to try their Pizzas, Pasta and Risottos.
5. River Music Restaurant and German Bakery – Calm, fresh and tranquil! This spot has an immense number of bakery items with mid-ranged costs. Arranged on the Manalsu river, Club House Road, it’s an ideal spot to appreciate some espresso and deserts next to the stream. It offers a basic feeling with tasty food. One should attempt their Cakes, treats, espressos sandwiches.
Leave a Comment